Seo Tips: Tutorial how you can use blog to rank better on Google – Blog Tips
In this seo tips tutorial I will talk about how using blogs is beneficial for seo and how blogs help improve your website ranking on google. We’ll also cover proper ways to structure and use blog content and ways to organize your blog content to promote your products and services
Seo Tips for Bloggers – Steps to properly optimize your blog for better Seo
- Think about your main keyword you want to rank for: in this example “world’s fastest 996 turbo” is the focus keyword. So the idea is having our website or blog article pop up on first page of google when people search for this key phrase
- make sure you use this keyword in your title description, your meta tag description, your url and wrap it as <h1> article title
- Use an image appropriate to your message in the blog and include the focus keyword in alt tag description . Google knows how to read that alt tag and in many cases it will display this image in search results when people will search that particular word or phrase
- When you build content for your blog make sure it consists of at least 400 words. The more words the better.
- Use external links: point or link to other resourceful hight authority websites. for example wikipedia, slideshare, youtube, etc
- Use Internal linking: As as an example, I have a client who happens to be in porsche tuning business. One of his blog post is about word’s fastest 996 turbo and btw, “word’s fastest 996 turbo” happens to be his focus keyword. And in this blog he talks about steps how he built his porsche the fastest 996 turbo in the world. He points to a list of products such as “ecu tuning”, “6 inch intercoolers” and “custom exhaust” all of these products helped make his porsche fast, really fast, the fastest.. and all of these products he also sells on his website and so he makes it very easy and convenient for people looking for services he offers to find all the products, tips, ideas, information all in one place – his blog..Makes sense? Sure it does!
How to Organize Your Blog Content to Promote Your products and Services
Best way to organize your blog content to promote your products and services is to include clickable images and clickable links (words) that point to that specific product category or service on your website. So when you are in porsche tuning business and you talk about “edu tuning” it is a good idea to include an image of this product in your blog and make it convenient for people to get redirected to your website where they can find this product, read more about it and perhaps purchase it.